We spend a lot of time here at Bicycle Pie finding cute gifts that pair well together. It’s fun for us, but is also makes our customers’ lives a little bit easier by taking some of the guesswork out of gift giving. We’re parents, and we’re opinionated parents – aren’t we all?!
Here’s are 10 of our favorite gift pairings in the shop right now.
- Going with a construction theme? Pair our super soft Blue Construction Lap Should Bodysuit with our Honey Yellow Corduroy Overalls by Angel Dear and add Tender Leaf Toy’s Construction Site wooden trucks set.
- For a gender-neutral gift with a focus on high-contrast art, try Wee Gallery’s Swing Slow Sloth soft & crinkly book with our soft Knitted Nursery Sloth Rattle.
- Everyone loves our Moose Lounge Wear 2-Piece Set, even more with Mary Meyer’s floppy and huggable Cozy Toes Moose plush animal.
- Consider Angel Dear’s cute little Floral Pups Smocked Top & Legging Set paired with Mary Meyer’s Cozy Toes Puppy plush animal for dog lovers, of course.
- We love this amazing and original Bird Straw Purse by Meri Meri paired with the book, "A Nest is Noisy" or "An Egg is Quiet."
- Part of the Little People Big Dreams series, consider gifting “Andy Warhol” for little artists with a set of Brilliant Bee Crayons and a set of Dino Days Doodle Pad Duo Sketchbooks.
- Tender Leaf Toys’ Little Barn Set is always a popular choice, particularly when paired with a farm-themed book like “Sleep Tight Farm.”
- For older kids, consider MudPuppy’s Map of the USA Geography Puzzle paired with “My First Atlas of the 50 States” book.
- Cozy up with Albetta’s Crochet Lion Romper and gift it with the classic board book, "Dear Zoo" (which features a lion on the cover).
- Gunner & Lux’s “Feminist” Necklace is a top seller, and we love it paired with Savage Seeds’ “Girl Power” tee, for obvious reasons.